Apple released an update of iOS 14.5, along with it they also released watchOS 7.4, macOS Big Sur 11.3, tvOS 14.5, and homepodOS 14.5.
They released Up to 75 features in iOS 14.5.
- Unlock Your iPhone Via Watch
- New Siri Voices
- App Tracking Transparency
- New Emojis
- Report An Incident In Apple Map
- iOS 14.5 Software Update
- PS5/XSX Controller Support
- 5G Support
- Music Application
- Podcast Application
- Additional iOS 14.5 Features
Unlock Your iPhone Via Apple Watch:
It allows you to unlock your iPhone via Apple Watch while wearing a mask and a watch at your wrist. It’s is soo easy to do wear your Apple Watch, and you need to connect your iPhone with it and then allow it to unlock your mobile from settings. Once it’s done, you need to swipe up your iPhone lock screen, and it will unlock your mobile and gives you a notification on your Apple Watch as well.
New Siri Voices:
In iOS 14.5 iPhone allows you to set new Siri Voices and accents. They add two more new voices in Siri. This is just available for the American voice, not for others.
App Tracking Transparency:
Under Settings, tap an app, and then tap to turn off Allow Tracking. Or, go to Settings > Privacy > Tracking, and tap to turn on or off each app you’ll see in the list of apps that have requested permission to track your activity. It shows you which apps track you and your personal information to provide you related advertisements. You can also read more about it through learn more. It will also give you a notification when you open that application.
New Emojis In iOS 14.5:
iOS 14.5 provides you over 200 new emojis in this update.
Report An Incident in Apple Map:
They also worked on Apple Map and make some minor user interface changes. And you can also report an incident through Apple Map.
iOS 14.5 Software Update:
You can experience here some new minor user interface changes. And you can also find update of iOS 14.6 beta version there.
PS5/XSX Controller Support:
Now you can connect your controller with your iPhone through Bluetooth. And you can enjoy your games play with PS5 or XSX controller.
You can also get 5G support on your both sims.
We can also notice lots of changes in the music application in this update. You will find some user interface changes. And you can also share the lyrics of the songs like a short audio clip. You can also share music with your family, friends, and colleagues easily. They also change the options menu in this update.
There are also pretty major changes in the Podcast Application. There are some user interface changes. Also, Apple redesigned the podcast page in iOS 14.5. It’s slightly matching with the music application, which is great to see. They also add a menu option there. You can also control download settings in this update.
Some additional iOS 14.5 features:
- Siri Emergency: You can call emergency through Siri, and it will call in 3 seconds at the emergency numbers.
- Shortcuts: In this new update, you can also add Screenshots, Orientation Lock, and Voice and Data options in shortcuts that are not available in previous iOS versions.
- Airplay: There are also some changes in Airplay. They change the user interface of this application slightly, and now you can see Speakers and Tv in the tab, which is not available in iOS 14.2.
- Set Default Music Player: Now, you can set default music play on Siri.
- Low Power Mode: In this feature, if you set your mobile on low power mode and then connect it to the charger, it will show a yellow charging gauge to tells you that your mobile doesn’t charge sufficiently and it’s still in low power mode.
- Siri Auto-Brightness: You can also control auto-brightness through Siri.
- News: Apple also introduces new features in the news application where they add a search option and some minor user interface changes.
- Translate: In iOS 14.5, you can see some new changes in the translate application. Apple also adds a definition option in translation, and you can also change the playback speeds.
iPad iOS 14.5 Features:
iPad has the same features as iPhone, but there is something more than iPhone. On iPad, they allow you to use Siri in the background of other apps. Like you can use Siri while using other apps, and it will give you an answer in the slide tab on the bottom corner. And they also change something in the boot. Now you can see the boot screen at your selected orientation. If you boot your iPad in landscape mode, it will boot in the landscape, or if you boot it in portrait, then it shows in portrait mode.