Secure access to private data for your distributed workforce Replace corporate VPNs with a more secure, usable and performant zero trust access solutionhttps://www.twingate.com/
Secure remote access for distributed work forces. Twingate provides secure access to private apps, data and environments, replacing corporate VPNs with a more secure, usable & modern zero trust-based solution. It is built to make remote working easier and more secure and can be easily deployed. It provide super solid value proposition in terms of safety standards. It is also available on IOS and android. Secure remote access for distributed workforces
Twingate is built to make remote working easier and more secure and can be easily deployed. It provides secure access to private apps, data and environments, replacing corporate VPNs with a more secure, usable & modern zero trust-based solution.
Twingate is designed with an approach to provide better security compared to VPN. A key feature of Twingate’s design is that no single component can independently make a decision to allow traffic to flow to another component in your Remote networks.
- Authorization for user access or data flow is always confirmed
- Second—or even with a third component depending on the sensitivity of the decision being authorized.
- By adding in delegation of user authentication to a third party Identity Provider (IdP), that separation of concerns extends even further, providing an additional layer of security to your network.
Twingate encrypts traffic and guarantees that users can only securely access Resources they have been authorized to access.
How Does it Work?
Mention below picture shows how does Twingate works.
What makes Twingate different?
Twingate USP is that it stand out from the crowd because it focus intensively on ensuring a great user experience – whether you’re an administrator or an end user. Is features are as follows:
How does it benefit the Business?
- Reduce Risk. Avoid costly and embarrassing data breaches. Works alongside existing systems for a risk-free migration path.
- Reduce Costs. No upfront capex to buy and maintain appliances. Lower bandwidth, IT administration, and user support costs.
- Increase Agility. Rapid deployment and instant scalability allows business to be more responsive to changing business conditions.
- Future Proof. Move to a modern secure access service edge (SASE) architecture solution built for the “work from anywhere” workforce.